Tuesday, October 6, 2009

lonesome.

lonesome little me.
i wonder if im really that bad,
do i annoy you?
get on your nerves?
make things awkward?
yes,
these are the thoughts i think that YOU think.
i dont know if im right,
i dont care if im right.
people tend to think stuff is awkward when i dont,
as a matter of fact i hardly find anything awkward.
call me strange,
i dont care.
i also dont care what think of me anymore.
I WILL NOT WALK AROUND WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN I AM FALLING APART.
understand?
america gave us all the idea taht we must allways be happy.
i beg to differ.
i dont care about popularity.
im feeling lonely and bitter.
i kinda just want to go somewhere far by myself.
nothings fair, i dont care if you care.
ive had a brick wall of depression block my way from trying to be not difficult,
you ask how its going?
not fine.
i dont want you apologies, i dont want your sympathy,
i dont need help.
im not trusting everyone anymore.
i cant just talk to anyone nowadays.
my trust is not in everyone,
im slackin' on alot.
uh i dont know.
i havent been happy like i was a month ago,
in liike the past five days,
i hope it doesnt come back,
not again.
its not a good lifestyle,
and being happy really helped me realize that :|
uhhh/
i dont know.
so glad im staying home tomorrow.
thanks fo' yo' timee,
byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment